1.OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
2.WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We collect personal information and non-personal information through the Site. Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personal information is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Information provided by you when placing an order through the Site
- Credit and debit card account information, including credit card numbers, billing addresses and other information collected from you when placing an order (collectively, “Payment Information”)
- Information you provide us through customer service correspondence and general feedback
When you visit the Site, we may collect non-personal information, such as a catalog of the Site pages you visit. Non-personal information is generally collected through the Site from the following sources: server log files, environmental variables, cookies, and other similar technologies and information that you voluntarily provide.
Server Log Files
Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use your IP address, and the IP addresses of all users, for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the Site’s servers, and administering the Site. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Information That You Voluntarily Provided
We also collect non-personal information (e.g., your geographic location, etc.) when you voluntarily provide such information to us. When such information is not combined with any personal information, such information is considered to be non-personal information, as it does not personally identify you or any other user. Additionally, we may aggregate personal information in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site. Such aggregate information is considered non-personal information for purposes of this Policy.
3.HOW AND WHEN THE INFORMATION IS USED?
We may use personal information we collect in the following ways:
- Fulfillment of Requests. We may use personal information collected about you to provide you with products, services or information that you request.
- Administrative Communications. From time to time we may use personal information to send to you important information regarding the Site, or changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information may be important to your use of the Site, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
- Other Communications. From time to time, we may use personal information to inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. If you would prefer that we do not send such email marketing messages to you, please notify us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internal Business Purposes. We may also use personal information for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis and audits. In addition, we may also use personal information to enhance our information and to aid us in providing our customers with targeted promotions.
Because non-personal information does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose such non personal information to other third parties, for any purpose.
We cooperate with law enforcement authorities, as well as with other third parties, to enforce laws, intellectual property rights, and to prevent fraud. In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can, and you authorize us to, disclose your information.
5.HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Your access to your account is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You are responsible for all actions taken with your login name and password. Your user password should be held in strict confidence. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your account. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. We offer you the ability to review and change the information you submit to us by logging into the site, and once logged in as a registered user, you may change your password and user preferences. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are unable to change your password.